Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 2 is successful-I'm on a roll!

Ok so I cheated a little bit. I didn't do any laundry today but that's only because I didn't have any to do. Seriously, the baskets were all empty! It's those three loads I did yesterday. Instead, M and I made muffins. And they were good!! I also took a two hour nap when she napped. As soon as K walked in the door I asked him if he would take her to the park. I said that I wanted to take a shower, but really, the minute the door was closed, I had the costco sized container of lysol wipes in hand and set about dusting the house, which turned into also cleaning off the dressers, coffee tables, etc. This whole once/week thing is going to work out well. I can manage to tidy things up regularly and that will keep the house so much cleaner, which will make the cleaning so much easier.

Ok, it's almost 8pm here and I'm exhausted. I'm seriously heading off to bed. Ahh pregnancy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm a new follower from bloggymoms. I would love to see a day when all my laundry baskets are empty!! I can spend all day doing laundry then bamm clothes in the hamper. Feel free to check out my blog scibettaswampstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete