Thursday, September 8, 2011

Oh crap, I did it again!

After dinner, K took M to go play in the backyard. He asked me if I wanted to go out with them and I said no. To clean the kitchen. Any why did I do that? Because I didn't want to have to do it later. So I finished the dishes, swept and mopped the kitchen floor, folded and put away the clean laundry AND tidied the kitchen and living rooms. ARGH.

A few days ago, instead of getting some sewing done, I organized the sewing room. And before taking a shower, I scrubbed it clean. I'm not really following the cleaning schedule I made a few months ago, it's hard to do that with two kids, but the cleaning is all getting done. I finally feel like I almost have a handle on everything. I just freak myself out a bit when I do this. I guess I better get used to it.

Oh and my mom will be proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment