Friday, February 17, 2012

The Secret to an Immaculate House

I've discovered the secret to an immaculate house! No really, I have. And not only have I found it, I'm going to share it with you. This is a real turning point for me, and I'm almost surprised I didn't discover it earlier. I mean, once you find out what it is, it's kind of like 'oh yeah, that makes TOTAL sense'. I have a whole new outlook to cleaning. Instead of 'cleaning' my house *insert depressed, sad sounding voice here*, I 'keep my house immaculate' *insert upbeat, positive sounding voice here*.

So here it is, are you ready?




It makes total sense, right? I have this mini white board on my fridge, and will follow the directions at the bottom. It completely changes the way I see cleaning the house. Instead of focusing on *ugh* cleaning, I'm focusing on *yay* a clean house.

You're welcome, my friends, you're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment