Sunday, March 18, 2012

Using my addiction for good

Alcoholics and crack addicts, sorry, this isn't about that kind of addiction.

I'm sure you've heard of the game 'Draw Something'. And if you have an iPhone or Android phone, I'm sure you have about 20 games on the go and are completely addicted. Like myself!

So I had to find a way to feed my addiction to this amazing (and at times completely ridiculous and hilarious) game, while doing other stuff I had to do around the house. So, I keep myself (somewhat) disciplined and play a few games before going to do something, like the dishes, or tracing a pattern, before playing some more. This way, I can still waste my time, drawing stuff, but am still productive with stuff that needs to get done. Win, (kind of) win.

No comments:

Post a Comment