Sunday, January 21, 2018

Starting on the Dining Room

So, in the Organization Challenge group, people are posting pictures of their completed spaces.  Along with fancy house envy, it's a great way to get ideas for your own house.  So today, when I took the kids out of the house to get some steps, we went to Walmart and Costco, and picked up a table runner for the dining room table from Walmart, and I bought some bright flowers from Costco to brighten up the room, and hopefully help me keep it tidy.  I also finally hung up my family established Wall Art from Thirty-One Gifts

I haven't done under the tables, and there are some boxes still on the floor, but so far I'm pleased, and can spend this week putting stuff away.  I also finally want to get the rest of the Christmas decorations organized/purged and put away.  So here are the surfaces so far.  Hope you like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment